Facebook Networked Blog Discussion Board Is Not Working


    Yes,the Facebook Networked Blog Discussion Board is not working right now as of 4:02 PM EST.I am experiencing this problem for previous one hour.When i am clicking on the discussion topic,this is driving me to the home page of my Facebook page.This is not my own problem.I have confirmed this with one of my friend who is staying in USA.

    We who are the regular participants in the discussion board are facing problem.We are unable to promote our blog activities in the Networked blogs.

    Hopefully Facebook will fix this within a short period of time.But the facility is needed by me right now cause specially in this time i work on my blog actively.

    Friends and readers please let me know via comments when this problem gets fixed.
    Source URL: http://nvdem.blogspot.com/2011/07/facebook-networked-blog-discussion.html
    Visit Teleinfo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive